Monday, December 15, 2008

Rachel returns to Blogging Land

Wow. I am ashamed to discover how long its been since I posted anything on Pilot's blog. I was looking through the pictures I want to put up, and couldn't believe how much my little puppy has changed! In his size, personality, manners....everything!
Actually, if it hadn't been for some pressure from a fellow blogger to own up to my obligation, there probably still wouldn't be any new posts! So thanks, Debbie! ;) I promise I've learnt my lesson!

Anyways, enough about me! I'll try to post all the pictures in order, from small Pilot to big Pilot.
His laid back nature hasn't changed too much since we got him. Still pretty calm, likes to sleep alot. I'm trying to keep in mind that he is still a puppy, and one day the rambunctious, crazy hyper lab will show through! :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Nice job.....now keep it up!!!